Monday, February 12, 2007

I Have Arrived

I have finally broken down and been brought into the world of blogging - somewhat kicking and screaming. Why my reluctance? Time. I don't feel sufficiently excited about writing endless streams of text concerning how my pet Guinea pigs love Romaine lettuce or the fact that I have a plaque on my wall that says "God so loved the world, He didn't send a committee." Nor do I feel that I have all that much to say - at least that others will want to read about. I hope you prove me wrong.

Still, I will strive to do my best and share what insights I can about my life, my faith, my family, the congregation of Philadelphia Community Church, and whatever else might come along.

I hope you find this site helpful, insightful, and at times fun. Please also let me know if I'm on the right track. I will need all the encouragement I can get in order to keep this going.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Charles J. Paul said...

Joe- I am looking forward to your blog site. I know that it will be a blessing to many. I know that I have a Pug, but did you say you have a Pig.