Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Pastor Chuck at Tenth Pres

On Sunday evening, July 1st, Pastor Chuck preached at historic Tenth Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia. Although I've sat under Pastor Chuck's preaching and teaching for some time now, it seemed to me that he brought his preaching to a whole new level with this exposit of Genesis 25: 29-34.

His message, entitled Soup du Jour, was quintessential Chuck, with a polish and ease I've not seen in some time.

I was so proud at how he brought the scripture to light using real-life examples and stories, I wanted to stand up and clap. And, I might have done that if I had not been buckled over in laughter. One person commented to me that he's never seen the entire congregation at Tenth laughing all at one time before.

I would like to offer my congratulations and kudos to Pastor Chuck on such a successful and enjoyable preaching engagement.

We love you, Pastor! Keep bringing us the Word in spirit and in truth!

2 comments:

Charles J. Paul said...

Thank you Joe
you also I thank God for you alos.

Shannon said...

Amen to that!

Is is marvelous how God is using him to bring forth the TRUTH!

Praise God!!